The University of Witwatersrand student self-service allows aspirants and returning students of the university to do anything from the comfort of their home. Wits University aspirants can easily monitor their admission progress and many other things. It also makes it possible for current students to check their timetable, print fees statement among others.
This article will give you details on what you can do with the Wits Student Self service. The student self-service works best on the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer; so if you want to enjoy it use the latest version of the browser mentioned.
- You can upload your supporting documents
- It enables you to view your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the recent decision made on your application and will also let you know if you need to upload more document)
- You can view your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if any)
- Easily access your Residence Status (if applicable)
- You can also view your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Students can access and print their Fees statement
- Access the new timetable and venues
- You can view and change Personal information
- Access your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View your final examination results
- You can view the semester examination timetable
- Graduation dates
You can contact your faculty office if any of the information is incorrect or you have queries.
You can also contact the Student Call Centre on 0117171888 if you have any query
HOW TO LOG IN TO WITS STUDENT SELF SERVICE
For new applicants that want to login to their Wits Student Self Service, your Password is your date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 970627.
For current students of Wits University, your Password is your current Student password. If you can’t remember your password click here.Follow SchoolGist