The application for the Washington State University Award 2020/2021 for international student is now out for interested applicants. Apply for Washington State University International Student Academic Award and have the opportunity to study at Washington State University, USA.
All international students that want to study at the United State of America can now apply for the ongoing International Academic Award. Here is an opportunity to study at Washing State University, United States.
The award is aimed to attract international students with good academic record to take a degree program at Washington State University. The university was established in 1890 and it is one of the oldest land-grant universities in American West. Washington State University offers many degree programs.
- Organization: Washington State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award Value: $2,000 or $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Program venue: The United States
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Language: English
- All international students can apply for the program.
- It is available for students that want to take an undergraduate course at the Washing State University.
- Must be able to maintain a minimum of 3.2 cumulative grade-point average at the end of the spring semester
- Must be able to maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Gratefully, there is no separate application process for the grant, the eligible aspirants who receive a place to study a degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the fund.
Information Regarding the Admission
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to submit the following documents to be eligible for the award: official transcripts, language ability proof, certificate of finance, and Identity verification (passport or national I.D.).
- Admission Requirements: Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher or a GPA of 3.30 to 3.59.
- Language Requirement: To study in the US, all applicants will have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
There are two grant available for applicants:
- Type 1- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Type 2- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will be given $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.