Application is now open for the Vice-Chancellor’s Attainment Scholarship for International Students in the UK. Apply for the 2020 scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast in the UK.
Opportunity is now available for motivated students to receive two full tuition fees scholarship for all years of their program up a maximum of four years.
Two full tuition fee opportunities are awarded to highly motivated students, for all years of a program, up to a maximum of four years. Queen’s is welcoming students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions through their scholarship. Queen’s University offers world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
The sponsorship will cover the full cost of tuition fees of students and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of four years.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Applicants are selected using the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Students must have been accepted to study a full-time eligible undergraduate program in the university starting in September 2020 at the university campus, this must-have been confirmed in their FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline. Also, prior to commencement of the study, applicants must have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
- Applicants will need to meet the minimum academic entrance requirements for their course.
- Applicants must have check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Queen’s University Belfast.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you must have apply for admission at Queen’s University Belfast, and receive an offer of a place of study. After submitting your application, you have to submit the online application form.
Candidates should submit a copy of their official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed.
Only applications that have been submitted to the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before June 9, 2020, will be eligible.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below