This article is going to provide you with details on the Vaal University of Technology, VUT online application. Here is all the information you need to know before you apply to Vaal University of Technology.
Here is detailed information on the Vaal University of Technology, VUT application process, and the requirements for admission into graduate, Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate courses.
The authorities of the Vaal University of Technology, VUT invite qualified candidates to apply for admission in the ongoing admission exercise. High school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions can now apply for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
VAAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to VUT can be done online or offline depending on the applicant preference using the following steps stated below. Here is the information you need to be a student at Vaal University of Technology:
VUT Online Application Procedure
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements of the course you are applying to.
- Complete the Vaal University of Technology Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary supporting documents so that it can be processed by the VUT administrative department.
- Your application will be processed once you pay all the necessary fees.
VUT Offline Application Procedure
- You can download your application form on our website HERE
- You can also collect your offline application form in person from the college.
- Attach all required documents to the application form.
Before you apply for VUT admission make sure you meet the minimum requirements of the program you are applying to.
Some programmes may not be available at some campuses, so check availability first before you apply.
All applicants applying for a new qualification at the Vaal University of Technology must submit the necessary documents. Make sure you submit all the necessary documents before the closing date. Documents submitted after the closing date of applications will not be accepted. The Vaal University of Technology, VUT is not liable to provide scanners or electronic devices. Ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
VAAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION FEE
Payment for admission can only be done by bank deposit even if you apply by mail. Applicant sare to use their ID number as a reference. Postal orders or bank guaranteed cheques must be made out to the Vaal University of Technology. Do not attach cash to your application form.
VUT fee changes annually so please consult the admissions office +27 (0)16 950 9356 to determine the correct amount.
VAAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
You are to submit the following documents with your application:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your results for the latest school year
- A copy of your ID
- If you have attended another higher education institution, we need a copy of your academic transcript
All applications will be selected on merit by the department concerned. A candidate who is at least 23 years of age may apply for conditional admission.
The Candidate’s application must be accompanied by the following:
- A certificate stating formal qualifications.
- Recommendation from the applicant’s employer if he/she has the necessary experience and communication abilities to complete the proposed instructional programme successfully.
- If an application is conditionally approved, the candidate shall only be admitted to the second semester/year of study, provided that the full first year/semester course has been completed successfully.
Vaal University of Technology, VUT Application for International Students
Before you can register at VUT, international students are required to show proof of:
- A valid study visa
- South African medical aid cover
- English proficiency
For more information on above, tuition and registration fees, and others, please visit the International website.