Application for the University of Zurich is now open for international student to study in Switzerland. Apply for the 2020/2021 Zurich PhD scholarship in Switzerland. The scholarship will cover all living expenses and fees.
Clarendon education award fully funded PhD scholarship for graduates from all over the world based on merit and potential. The scholarship is going to the applicant tuition and college fees in full. Scholars will also have access to an annual grant for living costs, the amount given is enough even for a student studying in Oxford. Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
The UBS Centre Scholarship is an annual full scholarship for university graduates with good grade to study attain a doctorate degree at Zurich Graduate School of Economics by the University of Zurich’s, Department of Economics. The award aim is to create a leading international graduate school that will have an awesome research environment. Additional doctoral positions are also made available for talented young researchers beyond the scholarship.
This scholarship is a very competitive one and the best around. Below are what you need to apply for the scholarship.
ZURICH FULLY-FUNDED ELIGIBILITY
Applicants are selected on the following basis:
- All international students can apply.
- The application is open for graduates with outstanding performance
- Applicants must have a previous degree.
- English Language/other language is required for those applying outside the home country.
ZURICH FULLY-FUNDED APPLICATION
ZURICH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Education backgroun details.
- Diplomas and certificates.
- AHV number if available (this is compulsory for applicants with a Swiss educational background)
- Secondary school-leaving certificate or university entry qualification place of residence.
Only applications submitted to International Office and registered on the scholarship website before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below