Application is now open to students that want to study at the University of Venda, Univen. The University of Venda, Univen online application process, easy steps to apply to University of Venda, Univen.
The institution is one of the best university in South Africa and it is open to international applicants. The University of Venda, Univen invite applications from qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
The university offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses across many faculty. This is one of the university you will proud you attend. University of Venda, Univen has world-class facilities to equip its students for future challenges. This article will focus on how to apply to the University of Venda, Univen using an online application.
UNIVERSITY OF VENDA APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Application to the University of Venda, Univen can be done online and in person at the college, follow the steps below to apply successfully:
University of Venda Undergraduate/Postgraduate Application Procedures
University of Venda, Univen Online Application Procedure
- Applicants are to complete the University of Venda Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documents so that your application can be processed by our administrative department.
- You will have to pay an application fee for your application to be completed
Univen Offline Application Procedure
- An Application Form can be downloaded on our website HERE
- Application forms can also be collected in person from the college.
- The required documents must accompany the Application Form.
Additional Information on the Application Procedure
1. Check Application Status
2. Apply for campus residence, you will now receive correspondence from Housing and Residence Affairs.
- Application for admission to a University residence must be made on the prescribed form to reach the University in September of the year which precedes the year in which he/she intends to register.
- Download Residence Form For First Entering Students
- Download Residence Form For Returning Students
3. You have to make prepayments five (5) days prior to registration in January. Use your student number as the reference number.
4. Get your study material and timetable after registration.
Track your application by visiting the Application Status Page
Interested applicants applying for a new qualification must submit the necessary documents. The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. Documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. University of Venda, Univen is not liable to provide scanners or electronic devices. Always ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
UNIVERSITY OF VENDA APPLICATION FEE
A non-refundable application fee of R100 must be paid when applying to UNIVEN. Paying an application fee does not mean that your application was successful. Electronic Bank Transfer to Univen account:
- Bank: ABSA BANK
- Branch: LOUIS TRICHARDT
- Branch Code: 334-149
- Account number: 1 000 000 589
Deposits can be made at any ABSA Group Branch. Always quote a student number in the “reference” space provided on the deposit slip when making payment.
Importantly make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through the University of Venda, Univen is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
UNIVERSITY OF VENDA APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
To apply to UL you need to submit the following documentation:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your results for the latest school year
- A copy of your ID
- If you have attended another higher education institution, we need a copy of your academic transcript
Proceed through the easy steps and submit your electronic application. Upload copies of the following in PDF or JPEG format when you apply for undergraduate studies
University of Venda, Univen Application for International Students
Before being permitted to register at UL, international students are required to show proof of:
- A valid study visa
- South African medical aid cover
- English proficiency
It is strongly advised that foreign students approach the South African Embassy in their home countries for more information or requirements before they come to the Republic of South Africa to study. Alternatively, applicants may visit the Department of Home Affairs at www.dha.gov.za
University of Venda, Univen Online Application Portal.
To apply online, go to https://univenien.univen.ac.za/pls/prodi04