The University of KwaZulu-Natal is one of the prosperous school in South Africa and they offer one of the best postgraduate programmes. This article will put you through on how to successfully apply for UKZN postgraduate online and through hardcopy.
How To Obtain A UKZN Postgraduate Application Form
You can obtain the UKZN postgraduate application form below:
To obtain the UKZN application form for postgraduate studies, contact the UKZN Application and Information Office on 031 260 2212/7877 or Download a 2020 Postgraduate Application Form OR contact 033 260 5212 to request an applications form and Postgraduate Application Guide.
You can also get a form from the Postgraduate Offices on the Postgraduate Application Guide or write to [email protected] for application material.
UKZN PG Application Procedure
- Current students that have registered in the previous year did not have to pay any application fee. Those that are of the system for two-semester or more will have to pay the application fee.
- If you have registered at UDW, UN or UKZN you will have to input your existing student number at the top of the first page.
- List your choice of programme on the first page of the application form. Make sure you write the programme full name and indicate the campus.
- You will have to let the university know in the application form if you want accommodation. It is important to do this because the space available for postgraduate students is limited.
- Make sure you quote your student number in all enquiries/correspondence.
- Pay application fees of R200
- All current students that want to apply for UKZN postgraduate certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and Honours programme should apply through internal Application form for admission to graduate studies. You can get a form here HERE.
- UKZN student that want to apply for admission into Masters and PhD studies must complete the Postgraduate Application Form (current students will not pay application fees).
- Attach all certified copies of documentation requested on the application form.
UKZN Bank Details
Use the bank detail below to pay your application fee:
Name: University Of KwaZulu-Natal
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No: 053080998
Branch Code: 045426
Reference: F001 11402 (With Applicant’s Full Name)
Make sure you provide your details on the bank deposit slip you use for payment. You will also need to submit a proof of payment during application submission.
UKZN Application Closing Date
Contact the Postgraduate Application Guide and your College for information on the closing dates. Closing dates vary for Colleges and Schools.