The University of Johannesburg, UJ registration dates for 2021 has been published by the school management.
The management of UJ has released the registration dates for both new and returning students of the University of Johannesburg. The registration is online due to the alert level three lockdown. The details about the registration have been published in this article.
follow this link: ulink.uj.ac.za to login and register online
UJ REGISTRATION DATES INFORMATION
Follow this link for First-Year Seminar information
- Returning students will commence their registration in respect of Diploma, Degree, Honours and Course Work Masters programmes on 18 January 2021 until 12 February 2021 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- Registration starts on 18 January 2021 until 12 February 2021 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed) for new Masters coursework, Honours and Postgraduate Diploma students.
- Registration starts for First-year undergraduate students on 23 February 2021 and closes on 05 March 2021 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- Only First-Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards. In order to gain access to campus, you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- If you are a senior student under the age of 18 on 18 January 2021 OR a First-year student under the age of 18 on 23 February 2021, you and your parent/guardian should sign the underage agreement form and submit this completed form to the Faculty before you will be able to register. Please follow this link to access the form: DOWNLOAD NOW
Kindly drop a comment below for any question.