The application for the University of Fort Hare, UFH Online Admission is now open for 2020/2021 admission exercise. Here is the procedure for interested applicants to apply for an admission successfully.
This article contains all the information you need to know about University of Fort Hare, UFH admission exercise. It also contains the admission requirements for the Certificate and Diploma Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. All eligible students are invited for the admission exercise.
UNIVERSITY OF FORT HARE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Application to the college is online OR offline depending on the applicant preference. Follow the steps below to apply for UFH admission.
University of Fort Hare Undergraduate/Postgraduate Application Procedures
University of Fort Hare, UFH Online Application Procedure
- Complete the University of Fort Hare Online Application Form and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by the administrative department.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of R120.00 (for online applications).
- The institution will process your application after paying the required fees.
UFH Offline Application Procedure
- You can download the application form on our website HERE
- You can also get an application form in person at the university.
- Make sure you attach all the required documents with your application.
- You can submit your application form using any of the below methods.
- Manual Submission
- Submit the application form by hand to any of the university admissions Offices in Alice or East London Campuses.
- Send Via Email
- After completing your application form make sure you save your form using your name and surname e.g. JOHN MHLANA
- Scan all your documents (ID, RESULTS, PROOF OF PAYMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS) and also save it using your name and surname e.g. JOHN MHLANA
- Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you provide your email and tel number that will be available.
FURTHER APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Make sure you submit your application form and all the necessary documentation (including application fee) before the closing date.
- The university will send an SMS informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
- Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are admitted provisionally pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
- Admission letter, together with a registration guide will be given to all successful applicant. It will contain the registration dates and orientation programme. All applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark Test (NBT) before they can register for their 1st year at University.
UNIVERSITY OF FORT HARE APPLICATION FEE
- Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for admission by new students payable on or before the 30th September: R120.00
Application Fee – Residence Admissions
- Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for accommodation by new students payable on or before the 31st September: R 120.00
- Acceptance of accommodation payable before the 31st December: R 1000.00
Importantly make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through the University of Fort Hare, UFH is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
UNIVERSITY OF FORT HARE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
To apply to UFH you need to submit the following documentation:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your results for the latest school year
- A copy of your ID
- If you have attended another higher education institution, we need a copy of your academic transcript
The submission of the documents will close on the admission closing date. Make sure you submit a scanned copy of all documentation to be eligible for admission.
University of Fort Hare, UFH Application for International Students
Internation students are to submit the following:
- A valid study visa
- South African medical aid cover
- English proficiency
For information on international student tuitions and fees visit the International website.
University of Fort Hare, UFH Online Application Portal.
To apply online, go to https://www.ufh.ac.za/apply