Application is now open for students to apply for the Essex Psychology Doctoral Scholarships 2020/2021. UK, EU, and International Students in the UK can now apply to the University of Essex in the UK.
The scholarship program is open to full-time students, part-time students and modular students on a pro-rata basis for the academic year 2020-2021. University of Essex which was established in 1963 is a British public research university in Colchester, Essex. The university welcomes its first students in 1964 and receives its Royal Charter in 1965.
The motto of the university is, ’Thought the harder, heart the keener’, which is adapted from the Anglo-Saxon poem “The Battle of Maldon”. The scholarship aim at providing cheap education to students.
A sum of around £15,000 for doctoral stipend equivalent to the Research Councils UK National Minimum Doctoral Stipend. Also, a departmental allowance of around £500 is given per year and Proficio funding of £2,500 to invest in advanced skills training.
ESSEX PSYCHOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Students are selected on the following criteria:
- It is open to UK, EU, and international students
- Pursuing admission to the Department of Psychology.
- An offer from the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex for a Ph.D., Integrated PhD or full-time Professional Doctorate (not MPhil, Doctor of Medicine, Masters by Dissertation or full-time Professional Doctorate),
- Accept the offer of study, registering as students of the University of Essex, and meeting all conditions of the offer.
- Must meet the university English Language requirements.
ESSEX PSYCHOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for this program, applicants must have submitted an application for PhD study. Follow by submitting an application form available on the website. Applicants are to also submit all the documents required by the scholarship website.
Only applications submitted (with the International Office and registered on the scholarship website before January 20, 2020, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below