Application is now open at the Kent Bestway Foundation Grants for Students in UK 2020/2021. Student can now apply to study at the University of Derby in the UK.
The program is open for students applying for a master’s degree program in business administration at the Derby University. Students will have access to £5,000 for their study expenses.
The University of Derby was founded in 1851 as a public university in England, UK. It has over 300 study programmes at the undergraduate level. The university also offers short courses, foundation degrees, and postgraduate degrees cover most academic disciplines and sub-disciplines.
DERBY LEADERSHIP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Students are selected using the following criteria:
- All nationalities can apply
- Must be pursuing a master degree in business administration
- Enrol in an MBA degree program at the university
- Have a good honours degree from any recognized university in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing or have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement.
- IELTS score of 6.5 for those who English is not their first language
DERBY LEADERSHIP FUNDING APPLICATION
To be eligible for the scholarship you have to apply for an MBA degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of your passport or other official photographic ID, a personal statement showing your interest in the course/subject and relevant reference for the course.
- Only applications submitted to the International Office and registered on the website before January 15, 2020, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below