International students can now apply for the Tennessee Tech Funding for in USA – 2019/2020 Entry opportunity is now open at the Tennessee Technological University in the USA.
Tennessee Technological University is a public university founded in 1915 and it is popularly known as Tennessee Tech. It is located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States. The campus size is 265 acres in a rural setting and it has 9,365 undergraduates.
The institution is ranked No.156 – 199 in best engineering schools. The university grants and awards are based on the requirements of each award, in consideration of student academic performance, residence, community service, leadership experience, financial requirement and others.
Tennessee Tech Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarship offers by university around the world.
TENNESSEE TECH FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
The following criteria are put in place for selecting students for Tennessee Tech funding:
- The fund is available for both US residents and international students.
- The grant is award to students based on their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder of the award.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will have to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level as required by the University.
TENNESSEE TECH FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Review the information stated below before you start ScholarWeb application process. The application for 2019/2020 admission will open on August 1, 2019, and the deadline of the application is December 15, 2019.
- You must be admitted to Tennessee Tech University before you can complete the application (Apply for admission in the university for Fall 2020 opened on 1 August 2019).
Application must include:
- All required supplementary materials must be processed by January 15 to be fully considered. The materials include:
- Official Transcripts from your formal institution
- FAFSA ( must be completed by December 15; it is used for consideration for need-based awards)
- Letters of recommendation (must be received in ScholarWeb by January 15)
- ACT or SAT scores for new freshman and MUST be received by January 15.
- Review the Scholarship Timeline.
- Students must complete Tennessee Tech’s application each year.
- Note: Students are required to always complete the University application each year regardless of their prior year’s award(s). Renewable departmental require an application each year to renew the scholarship. Admissions scholarships will automatically renew as long as all requirements are met by the student.
- Before applications can be considered it must be submitted with the International Office and registered on the official website of the scholarship before December 15, 2019.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below