You can now apply for the Swedish Tuition Fees Scholarships for EU-EEA and Switzerland Students in Switzerland 2020/2021. Here is an opportunity for applicants to study on scholarship at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in Switzerland.
The Swedish Tuition Fees scholarship is awarded by SLU and the Swedish Institute (SI). The award aim at supporting international students to study master programs in Sweden. SLU offers approximately 2-6 scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic year. Depending on the background of applicants, there are many positions available.
The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) is a world-class international university founded in 1977. It is also known as Swedish Agricultural University, it has four faculties or several campuses in Sweden.
The award is going to cover tuition fees only, living or travel expenses are excluded. Scholarships offered by the Swedish Institute (SI) with cover both tuition fees and cost of living.
TUITION FEES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Applicants are selected using the following criteria:
- EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- All SLU Master’s programmes, except Outdoor Environments for Health and Well-being, AFEPA, Erasmus Mundus Plant Biology and EnvEuro.
- Citizens of countries within the EU (European Union), the EEA (European Economic Area) and Switzerland are not required to pay an application or tuition fee.
- Exchange student or a doctoral student, are not required to pay tuition fees.
- Citizens outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland are required to pay an application fee of 900SEK.
- Must take a master’s programmes or search based on areas of interest.
- To study at master level, applicants must have received a Bachelor’s degree or Swedish equivalent certificate from an internationally recognised university.
- Applicants applying to SLU or SI must fulfil minimum entry requirements.
- The majority of the Master’s programmes at SLU are conducted in English. Therefore, applicants must show English Language proficiency.
TUITION FEES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to apply for master admission at SLU or SI before applying for the opportunity.
The application must include:
- Students must submit together with the application form; previous study information, proof of English proficiency, letters of motivation, recommendation letters and essay summaries. International students must submit a copy of their passport or other ID documents. See the full details of the documentation requirement
- Only applications that have been submitted to the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before February 20, 2020, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below