Application is now open for all eligible students to apply for the Sub-Saharan African Scholarship in the UK. The scholarship is an opportunity to study at the University of Bradford, UK.
The Sun-Saharan Africa scholarship 2020/2021 award is for students in Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda and South Africa. Applicants must be ready to take a full-time programme at the University of Bradford, UK.
The University of Bradford is a top technology university ranked in the top 50 in the UK for its quality of research. It has more than 100,000 students that come from all over the world. The university has two campuses located in a conducive environment and has many facilities. The university solves the environment problem through extensive researches and provides quality education for students.
You will find more information about the scholarship and how to apply below.
SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Students are selected for the scholarship using the following criteria:
- Students from Nigeria, Kenya Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa.
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate research in various fields.
- Must be offered admission to study any course at the University of Bradford.
- Meet the institution admission requirements
- Have a high score in IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic to show English language proficiency if they are not native English speakers.
SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The recipient of this scholarship that comes from Nigeria, Kenya, and Botswana will be awarded a sum of £5000. While recipients from Uganda and South Africa will receive a sum of £4000 as a fee reduction.
SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
This scholarship does not require a separate method of application. It will be awarded to students from the eligible country whose application for admission has been accepted will automatically be considered.
The application must include:
- Applicants are to submit the following documents together with their application form: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
The board will consider only that have been submitted to the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before September 20, 2020.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below