Apply for the St Mary’s Scholarships for International Students in UK 2020/2021. Opportunity is now open for students at the St Mary’s University in the UK.
St Mary’s University is generally recognized as being UK’s oldest Catholic university. It was formerly called St Mary’s University College, and its full university status was granted by Privy Council. A strong community of mutual respect based on our Catholic ethos and identity, the university prepares its students for flourishing lives, successful careers, and social commitment through excellent, research-enriched teaching.
The Scholarships are among the world’s most prestigious scholarships. The program’s aim is to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving people’s lives.
Undergraduate: Every scholarship is worth £3,000 off the first year tuition fee. After the first year of study, those rewards are not renewable.
Postgraduate / PGCE: Every scholarship is worth £ 3,000 off your total tuition fee.
ST MARY’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
The bursaries are open to undergraduate and postgraduate students, who are taught on campus:
- Assessed as overseas (non-EU) fee payers
- Have an international passport
- Applied to study full-time on campus for 2020/21 entry
- It is open for international students
- Applicant must have been admitted into a degree program at St Mary’s University for 2020/21 entry.
ST MARY’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- St Mary’s offer holders can apply using the online Overseas Student application Form.
The bursaries are awarded on a rolling basis and so candidates who apply for their study program early may have a greater chance of success.
- Applicants do not need to submit a separate application, and after making a study offer, will be considered automatically for a scholarship.
- A panel will evaluate the offer holders based on previous academic achievement and personal statements of the candidates.
- Offer holders that are successful in securing assistance will be notified within six weeks of receiving their study offer.
- The deadline to apply is rolling. Either ACT or SAT test scores are due March 1, 2020.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below