If you want to apply for South West TVET College, you are in the right place. This post will provide you with all the information you need to apply for admission at South West TVET College. It contains all the information on how to apply both online and offline admission into South West TVET College.
Here is all the information you need to apply to an undergraduate and postgraduate program at South West TVET College. This article will also guide you on the college online and offline application. You will also get the link to download the Sedibeng college offline application form.
Also, the list of all the documents you need to apply successfully for admission will be provided in this post. All qualified candidates are invited for the admission application. The institution has two methods of application, South West TVET College online application and South West Gauteng TVET College offline application.
SOUTH WEST TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
You can apply for admission into South West TVET College using the online method or the offline method depending on your choice of application.
South West TVET College Online & Offline Application Procedure
You can get South West TVET College application form at any of the institution campuses or download using the link below.
Admission Application Forms 2020
- The Hard-copy application forms must be completed with a black pen and the printing must be clear.
- Applicants should make sure they sign their admission application form. Any application that is not signed will not be processed.
- To apply online click HERE
To be considered for admission, make sure you complete the application form. All candidates are advised to apply early because late application will not be entertained.
Upload supporting documentation
Make sure you attach all the required documents stated in the application to be eligible for admission.
No fee is charged for the application form.
- You are to submit your application form to any of the following address:
- Contact Centre
Office No. 9, 2nd floor, Walter Sisulu Square of Dedication, Cnr. Klip Valley and Union Road, Kliptown, Soweto, 1801
- Head Office
1822A Molele Street, C/o Koma Road, Molapo, 1801
- Dobsonville Campus
5604 Van Onselen Road, Dobsonville, 1863
- GeorgeTabor Campus
1440 Mncube Drive, Dube Village, 1801
- Molapo Campus
1822B Molele Street, C/o Koma Road, Molapo, 1801
- Roodepoort Campus
No. 3 Webber Avenue, Horizon View, 1724
- Roodepoort West Campus
No. 1 Hinda& Lawson Street, Roodepoort West, 1724
- Technisa Campus
Cnr Main Street & Huguenot Avenue, Bordeaux, Randburg, 2194
SOUTH WEST TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants are to upload the following documents to be eligible for admission:
- A Certified copy of results/qualification (latest)
- Certified copy of Identity document
- All applicants with a disability or ongoing medical condition that will require special assistance from the college are to attach a medical statement.
In addition to the documents above, the following are required from international students:
- Study Permit (valid for a duration of the study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- A passport
Fax (011) 984 1262
E-mail: [email protected]
Post: Attention: Ms Elizabeth Mtshali
Administration Manager (Acting)
South West Gauteng College
Private Bag X33,