Here is the South West TVET College Admission Requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session. Check out the requirements to study certificate and diploma courses at South West TVET College.
This post is going to contain all the admission requirements students must meet to gain admission to South West TVET College. For any student to gain admission into a program at the college, such student must meet the program minimum admission requirements.
Below are the requirements any student seeking admission into South West Gauteng TVET College must meet the following requirements.
SOUTH WEST TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
National Certificate (Vocational) [NC (V)] Level 2 – 4
- A successful Grade 9 is the minimum requirement, but successful Grade 10, 11 and Grade 12 are even better.
- A grade 9 or higher school study ending year; or
- An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- ABET Level 4
- A Knowledge of Prior Learning (RPL) evaluation to fulfil the basic prerequisite for NQF level 2 access
Report 191/ Nated N4-N6
- You require a National Senior Certificate (NSC)/N3 or an equivalent or a Grade 12 Certificate and Level 4 NC(V) to register for N4.
Engineering Studies Report 191/Nated N1 – N6 – Campus Spread
- The minimum requirement is a successful grade 9, but a successful grade 10, 11 or 12 with maths and physical science is much better