The South Africa College of Applied Psychology, SACAP Student Portal is made available for students to perform some functions at a convenient time. This article will provide you with the South Africa College of Applied Psychology Portals and websites.
The Management of the South Africa College of Applied Psychology has enabled the student portal available for the students of the school. The Student Online Portal is created for prospective students and formal students of SACAP to create an account and perform some functions related to their academics.
Student portal has helped the non-academic staff of schools to evade attending to many students to perform a simple task, with the portal SACAP students can do the following Course Registration, Transcript, Fees Payment, View Academic Calendar, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more. This has saved both the students and staff time.
South Africa College of Applied Psychology, SACAP Student Portal
SACAP student portal: https://student.sacap.edu.za/login
Registered Person login: https://www.sacapsa.com/login.aspx
SACAP website: https://sacap.edu.za
- Email: [email protected]
- Johannesburg Campus
- 22 Westbrooke Drive, Strathavon, Sandton
- Tel: (011) 447 4939
SACAP Cape Town campus
- 1st Floor, Sunclare building, 21 Dreyer Street, Claremont
- Tel: (021) 671 7692
- Address: 5th Floor, 199-203 Peter Mokaba Road (previously Ridge Road – North), Morningside
- Tel: (031) 944 4909
SACAP Pretoria campus
- Address: 1st Floor, North Block, Brookfield Office Park, 261 Middel Street, Nieuw Muckleneuk
- Tel: (012) 941 8550
- Address: 5th Floor, Sunclare building, 21 Dreyer Street, Claremont
- Tel: Tel: 0860 77 11 11