If you want to apply for Sedibeng TVET College, you are in the right place. This post will provide you with all the information you need to apply for admission at Sedibeng TVET College. It contains all the information on how to apply both online and offline admission into Sedibeng TVET College.
Here is all the information you need to apply to an undergraduate and postgraduate program at Sedibeng TVET College. This article will also guide you on the college online and offline application. You will also get the link to download the Sedibeng college offline application form.
Also, the list of all the documents you need to apply successfully for admission will be provided in this post. All qualified candidates are invited for the admission application.
SEDIBENG TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
To apply for admission at Sedibeng TVET College, the method of application to the college is online regardless of your preference. To apply for admission, follow the steps below.
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Procedure
- You can apply for admission through the Sedibeng TVET College Online Application portal using the link below. You can also track your application status using the link OR Visit the College campus to book an online application/placement assessment session.
- You may apply for admission through the student I via your smartphone or personal computer. To log in, you must register using your student number and PIN.
- Candidates must apply for admission at both the present and the next stage of your qualification (e.g. those currently registered for BM N4 must also apply for admission to BM N5 and BM N4);
- Make sure you upload all the required documents so that your application can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will only be completed only if all the necessary fees have been paid.
- Make sure your application form is completely filled with the correct information for you to be eligible for admission.
SEDIBENG TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The Sedibeng TVET College application fee will be found on the application form. Make sure you pay the fee so that your application can be processed.
SEDIBENG TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All candidate applying for a new application must submit the following documents to be eligible for admission:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- Most recent Academic results
International students are to add the following with the above documents:
- Study Permit (valid for the duration of the study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application.
You can use the link below to apply for admission at the college.