Here are the 2020/2021 admission requirements into Sedibeng TVET College for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
This post is going to contain all the admission requirements students must meet to gain admission to Sedibeng TVET College. For any student to gain admission into a program at the college, such student must meet the program minimum admission requirements.
Below are the requirements any student seeking admission into Sedibeng TVET College must meet the following requirements.
SEDIBENG TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
Students are allowed to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Level 2, 3 and 4, taking note of the possible subject failures.
- The minimum requirements for admission to NQF1 i.e. Grade 9, and level 4 of AET
- The criteria for entry were designed to match the NC (V) policy. The POint system will be used to give admission to students.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- The minimum requirements for admission to the NATED Policy are sufficient. Students who have achieved level 4 in Grade 12/NC (V) will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have completed grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 and wish to pursue an artisan career are admitted to N1 based on a point system
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- Minimum entry requirements as per the QCTO / SETA approved skills/learning program
- A student who has previously participated in NC(V) or Report 191 programs will only be considered in order to be eligible to apply for an Occupational Program if such student has completed the NC(V) or Report 191 program in full (passed all subject matter).
ADDITIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS INTO HIGHER EDUCATION FOR NC(V) LEVEL 4 GRADUATES
Students graduating with a level 4 NC(V) may apply to study at any of the 23 Universities and Universities of Technology. The table below shows what a student who is studying NC(V) will need to express in courses offered by institutions of technology and higher education. The table outlines the minimum entry requirements for each of the qualifications provided at these institutions of higher learning. Each Higher Institution may have its own admission requirements, in addition to the minimum entry requirements.
|QUALIFICATIONS||MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS|