Application is now open for all the students that want to apply for the Red & Yellow Bursary South Africa 2020/2021.
The Red & Yellow is the first Creative School of Business in South Africa. The aim of the higher institution is to teach their students all they need to succeed in the digital world. They provide a path that will lead to students success in this 21st century.
Red & Yellow is a private higher institution in South Africa with two campuses in Cape Town and Johannesburg. The institution offers degree programmes, Certificates and Advanced Diplomas on campus. They also offer workshops, short courses, skills development and corporate training.
ABOUT RED & YELLOW BURSARY PROGRAMME
The institution is going to give out 67 bursaries to students that are interested in completing their 2-year part-time online Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing, that worth R66 000 each.
The scholarship will market graduate and professional and teach them and teach students on how to analyse, develop, strategies and implement digital marketing campaigns and strategies using tools and the best online practices. After the programme has been completed, an NQF level 7 qualification will be awarded to students. They will also receive all the practical skills and knowledge that is needed to become a professional digital marketer.
Applicants must meet the following criteria before they can be awarded this scholarship:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Have one of the following qualification: NQF level 6 Diploma / NQF level 7 Bachelor’s Degree
- Students that are not currently studying at Red & Yellow
- Qualified for an Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing (Read more: https://www.redandyellow.co.za/course/advanced-diploma-digital-marketing/)
- Have a basic marketing knowledge
- Have a reliable and regular internet access
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
The application is done online at https://bursarylottery.co.za/win-an-advanced-diploma-in-digital-marketing/
Together with the online application form, you are to attach the following supporting documents:
- Certificate or academic transcript of your Diploma/ Degree
- Motivation letter
There is no closing date for this scholarship yet.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
You can contact the scholarship board using the email below: