Apply for the ongoing PriceWaterhouse Coopers (PwC) bursary for South Africa Students. Check how to apply for Price Waterhouse Coopers Bursary.
PriceWaterhouse Coopers (PwC) is an international company that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to several industries. It has 23 offices in South Africa and operates in 34 countries around African. It operates in 157 countries all over the world.
About PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Bursaries
The PwC bursary scheme is made available to students studying towards a Chartered Accountant (CA) degree at an accredited South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) university. The aim of the bursary scheme is to attract brilliant mind to the firm. Holder of this bursary will be required to work for PwC on a training contract for a duration that depends on the value of bursary awarded.
PwC Bursary Coverage
The bursary is not going to cover accommodation, full tuition and book expenses. Applicants must have it at the back of their mind that they will be responsible for a portion of their tuition fees.
Bursaries do not cover the full tuition, accommodation and books expenses and as a result, applicants must be prepared to pay a portion of their tuition costs at their own expense.
PwC Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Below are the bursary requirements:
- Applicant should be doing Pure Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Obtain over 60% for all your subjects.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Involved in extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Determination and commitment
- Strong leadership potential
- Full-time students or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) at SAICA accredited institutions
Additional requirements for matriculants:
- A minimum of Level 6 in Mathematics and English (1st or 2nd language), and an overall average of 70%
- Matric exemption and university acceptance
Additional requirements for university students:
- All First-year student must pass all University courses with an average of at least 65%
- All Second-year student must pass all University courses with an average of at least 60%
- Third and fourth-year students must pass all courses consistently and must qualify for honours according to the relevant university
- 60% or above for Accounting
How to Apply and Application Details
To apply for PwC bursary you have to “Register an account” before you can log in and apply.
(Ref Number: PWC191010-10)
Applicants are to attach the following documents with their application form.
- Certified copy of applicants transcript
- Copy of academic results
- A copy of Grade 12 certificate, if applicable
- Copy of recent final marks achieved for Grade 11 and June marks, if applicable
The bursary will close on 30 April 2020.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, contact PWC directly at 011 797 4000.Follow SchoolGist