The application for Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Admission is now open for 2020/2021 admission exercise. Here is the procedure for interested applicants to apply for an admission successfully.
This article contains all the information you need to know about Port Elizabeth TVET College admission exercise. It also contains the admission requirements for the Certificate and Diploma Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. All eligible students are invited for the admission exercise.
PORT ELIZABETH TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
You can apply for the institution admission through an online application or by post (manually) based on your preference.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Application Procedure
- You can apply using the Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Make sure you upload all of the necessary documentation to be considered for the admission.
- You have to play all the necessary fees for your application to be processed.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Manual Application Procedure
- You can get an application form from one of the 3 PE College campuses and attach all the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by the institution administrative department.
- Only application completed with all documents attached will be processed.
- Make sure all the document you attached is certified.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
All students applying for a new qualification must submit all the required documents (all first-time applicants and Port Elizabeth TVET College students starting a new qualification). Applicants are to upload all supporting documents before the closing date. Any application submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Port Elizabeth TVET College does not provide scanners or electronic devices for applicants. Make sure all your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
The application fee is stated in the application form.
Note: To be eligible for admission you must complete your application and attach all necessary documents.
PORT ELIZABETH TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Applicants enrolling for a new application must submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Registration fees
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)