Application is now open for students to apply for the 2020/2021 International PhD Positions in Biology and Medical Sciences in the UK. This is an opportunity to study at the University of Liverpool, UK.
The International PhD Programme in Biology and Medical Sciences is open for all brilliant students all over the world that want to start a new PhD programme at the University of Liverpool, UK. All applicants that can obtain for their own funding can apply for this programme.
This award has a thriving community of International Researchers and they encourage all applicants to be able to fund their own studies or who wish to apply for their funding. This scholarship will give you the opportunity to study in one of the top universities in the world.
The University of Liverpool, UK gives students a good study experience with teaching and learning taking place in a convenient environment. This award is one of the most prestigious scholarship around.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Students will be selected based on the following criteria:
- It is open to students from every part of the world.
- Applicants that want to start a PhD degree programme in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- Applicants should have an Honours Degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent).
- Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent to prove their English proficiency.
- All applicants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application must include the following supporting documents:
- PG students should provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
It is important for all applicants to submit the above documents for their application to be processed.
The scholarship board will only consider the applications submitted with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before July 23, 2020.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below