Application is now open for the Perry World House Global Innovation Program Postdoctoral Fellowships in USA for the year 2020/2021. This is an opportunity to study at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perry World House in USA.
Students are invited from all over the world to study through the Global Innovation Program Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perry World House. All postdoctoral fellows that want to study global affairs and interested in outreach, interdisciplinary and policy relevance can apply for this program.
The Perry World House is a centre for scholarly inquiry, teaching, research, international exchange, policy engagement, and public outreach on pressing global issues. The house works on global policy challenges with the academic knowledge of the University of Pennsylvania. The house is going to award $53,000 plus relevant fees, health insurance & $2,000 in research support to successful applicants.
Below is the scholarship details.
PERRY WORLD HOUSE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Candidates are selected on the following criteria:
- Application is open to international students.
- It is available for postdoctoral fellows who study global affairs and have an interest in interdisciplinary outreach and policy relevance.
- Applicants must have attained PhD or equivalent degrees (including a J.D. in the case of applicants focused on international legal regimes) in the last two years (not earlier than 2018), or who expect to complete their degree by June 2020.
- Postdoctoral fellows in Global Order and Global Shifts research areas will pursue their own research as well as participate in the intellectual life of the Global Innovation Program and Perry World House.
- Postdoctoral fellows will be expected to give a presentation during the academic year.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test or details of when you are going to take the test.
PERRY WORLD HOUSE PROGRAM APPLICATION
Applicants can apply through the online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants are expected to complete a short form and upload a cover letter, CV/resume, one-page research statement, writing sample, and unofficial PhD transcript (required for current graduate students).
- Only applications submitted (to the International Office and registered on the scholarship website) before January 13, 2020, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below