Monash University online application has started for interested aspirants for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Monash University gives prospective students (Undergraduates) the option to apply online or paper-based application forms for the 2019 academic year. This article will guide you on how to apply to Monash South Africa online.
Mode Of Application
The first step to applying online to Monash University is to choose your course code; Monash Online Admission system will guide you on the application process. You will have to create an account or log in if you have an account with them, supply relevant documents like certified copies before the application close. You can save your application after and return to it anytime. Once you’ve completed the application, it will submit automatically.
If you prefer to lodge your application through posting, emailing or faxing it to the institution you’ll need to do the following:
- Make sure you meet the academic requirements and English language requirements for the degree or programme you are pursuing.
- Have certified copies of any relevant documentation (like academic transcript, English scores and identity book/passport) requested by the school.
- You can download and complete the application for admission form online (pdf, about 1281Kb) or you can also use the copy found at the back of the Monash South Africa Undergraduate Course Guide.
- Complete the form for Advance Standing to apply for credit for previous study and attach it to back of your application. This will make the institution to process the two together.
How To Apply Monash South Africa
Step 1: Select the programme you want to put in for and confirm that you meet the Local or International academic requirements and the English language requirements for the programme.
Step 2: You have to upload the documents below before for application can be processed for admission.
- Certified copy of your secondary results – (Grade 11 final NSC results or Grade 12 midterm results are accepted)
- A certified Academic Transcripts (if applicable)
- Certified South African ID document or Certified International Passport
- English Test Scores (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (if applicable)
Step 3: Visit financing option to start planning for your tuition and accommodation finance.
Step 4: APPLY NOWFollow SchoolGist