Here is how to apply to Northlink TVET College admission 2020/2021. This article contains Northlink TVET College admission guideline and admission requirements.
The management of Northlinik TVET College hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for Northlink TVET College 2020/2021 admission exercise. Here is all you need to know before you apply and how to apply to Northlink TVET College successfully in the 2020/admission exercise.
NORTHLINK TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
You can apply to Northlink TVET College online and offline based on applicants preference. Follow the link below to apply:
Northlink TVET College Application Procedure
- You can apply to the college online by visiting Northlink TVET College Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime OR Click Here to download the application form and fax/email to the college.
- Send the completed Application Form, along with your ID Document and Certificates to the College either via Fax, E-Mail, Post or hand delivery.
- If you want to FAX your application form, send it to 0860 2 STUDY (78839)
- If using e-mail, send your application form, send it to [email protected]
- For post, post your application to:
Private Bag X1
- Upload all the required documents so that the college administrative department can process it.
- The application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
If you are applying for a new qualification, you are to upload all the required documents (all first-time applicants and Northlink TVET College students starting a new qualification). The submission of supporting documents will end on the day application will close. Any document submitted after application is over will not be accepted.
Applicants are to pay a registration fee which is not refundable. Foreign students will be levied an additional-refundable administration fee of R600.
NORTHLINK TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
A student registration fee is payable with each application and is not refundable. Foreign students will be levied an additional-refundable administration fee of R600.
Note: All applicants should make sure they complete all the required field, any applicant that submits incomplete form will not be given admission.
NORTHLINK TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for the duration of the study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Northlink TVET College Online Application.
To apply for Northlink College admission visit: http://m.northlink.co.za/SignIn.aspx