Here is the Norrthlink TVET College admission requirements for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. See the certificate and diploma courses admission requirements.
This article is going to provide you with the requirements applicants need to meet before they can be considered for admission at Northlink TVET College. If you are applying to Northlink TVET College, here are the minimum requirements expected of you.
Read this article carefully to see details on Northlink College admission requirements.
NORTHLINK TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Students are permitted to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Level 2, 3 and 4, taking into account possible subject failures.
- The minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- The college entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilised.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- The minimum entrance requirements is in alignment with the NATED Policy. Students who have passed to Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Programme/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who previously enrolled for NC(V) or Report 191 programmes will only be considered if such a student have fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).