Nedbank Group is a top big bank in South Africa that offers a wide range of wholesale and retail banking services for clients. It also specialized in growing insurance, asset management and wealth management.
Nedbank provides bursaries to financially challenged individuals on a yearly basis. The bursary scheme targets students with learning potential and have interest in making society a better place.
Nedbank bursary will take care of all recipients undergraduate programmed at any accredited South African institutions. The expenses will cover full-time tuition, prescribed textbooks, accommodation, meals and a monthly allowance to cater for the cost of out-of-pocket expenses.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Students are to meet the following requirements to be eligible for this bursary:
- Must be a South African citizens
- Complete grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years
- Pass or have passed matriculation with an average of 65%
- Financially disadvantaged
- Full-time students
- Meet their university of choice admission requirements
- Complete all sections, sign and date this application form below.
How to Apply and Application Details
Download and Complete the 2020 Nedbank Bursary Application Form. You are to attach the following documents together with your application form:
- Certified senior certificate for those who have completed grade 12 or latest official university examination
- South African ID
- Proof of latest household income for three months or an affidavit if parents/legal guardians are unemployed
- Household income and expenses statement
- Death certificate of the parent(s) or guardian if deceased
- Divorce certificate, if applicable
- A letter from a medical doctor confirming the permanent disability for disabled applicants.
Applications can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
Post/ hand delivery:
Group Human Resources Nedbank 135 Rivonia Road E Block, 5th Floor Sandton 2000 ATTN: Nedbank External Bursary Department
31 August 2020
You can contact the bursary board using the information below:
Address: 135 Rivonia Road Sandown Sandton 2196
Post: PO Box 1144 Johannesburg 2000 South Africa
E-mail to: [email protected]