Here are the Mnambithi TVET College Admission Requirements for 2020/2021. These are requirements for the college undergraduate, diploma and certificate courses.
Before any student can be given admission into a course at Mnambithi TVET College, there are requirements such students must meet. All the courses at the college have their own requirements and students cannot be given admission without meeting the requirements.
This article will provide you with all the Mnambithi courses and their requirements for admission. Applicants should make sure they meet the admission requirements before applying for admission.
MNAMBITHI TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Below are the requirements applicants applying for a programme at Mnambithi college must meet to be eligible for admission.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
- Applicant must have Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students that applied for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction may be required to pass a Colour competency test on applying for employment.
For NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- A bridging programme designed for the purpose of accessing the NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment is required to meet up with the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Two(2) certified copies of parent’s/guardian’s ID
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or
Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification).
- Applicants might have to take Admission Test