The application for the 2020/2021 Mercy Academic Merit Awards for International Students in USA is now open to applicants. Applicants can now apply to study at the Mercy College in the USA.
The award is open to all international students that want to study an undergraduate course at Mercy College. The studentship value is Up to $3,000.00, and For Mercy International Scholarship: Winners will receive up to $1,500.00 for study expenses.
Mercy College was founded in 1950 as a private college in the US and it has achieved the status of one of the best colleges in New York. The college offers more than 90 undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs.
MERCY ACADEMIC AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Applicants are selected on the following criteria:
- Application is open to all students all over the world
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject by the college
- All international students who studied at schools in or outside of the U.S. and who are studying as F-1 students.
- Must be Full time and attain a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
- Must maintain an overall 3.0 GPA each year.
- Applicants that English is not their primary language are required to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS).
Required TOEFL and IELTS Scores for Admission are as follows:
- TOEFL IBT: 71
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE: 48
MERCY ACADEMIC AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission into the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college by online application, the common application or you download the application form and submit it to Mercy College Office of Admissions address below:
555 Broadway Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- You will need the following: official transcripts from High Schools and/or Colleges, Resume, letter of recommendation and personal written statement.
- Only applications submitted to the International Office and register on the website before February 15., 2020 will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below