The application for the Mechanics of Composite Materials Funded PhD Studentship for Energy Storage in UK 2020/2021 is now open. International students can now apply to study at the Queen Mary University London in the UK.
This scholarship is open to both UK and EU students to take a full-time PhD programme at the Queen Mary University London for the 2020/2021 session. The programme will take care of students tuition fees and an annual stipend for three and a half years which is currently £17,009. Only home/EU applicants will enjoy the full funding of this scholarship.
The Queen Mary University London was established in 1785, it is ranked 46th in the Times Higher Education ranking of European university. It scholarship awards £2 million in studentships to prospective postgraduate students.
PhD STUDENTSHIP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Applicants are selected using the following criteria:
- Open to applicants from UK and EU
- Applicants applying for a PhD studentship in Mechanics of Composite Materials for Energy Storage.
- Must have a first-class or good Upper Second Degree (or International equivalent), in engineering, mathematics, physics, materials science, chemistry or other closely-related disciplines.
- A relevant Masters level degree qualification.
- Good background in Mechanics of Materials and Finite Element Analysis.
- Applicants must have excellent English communication and writing skills. If English is not your first language then you will need evidence of English proficiency. Applicants must have 6.5+ in IELTS with a minimum score of 6 in Writing and 5.5 in all sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking), or other equivalent English certificate.
You can also contact the institution admission staff to make more enquiry on the admission requirements.
PhD STUDENTSHIP FUNDING APPLICATION
Applicants will have to gain admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can then send the following application documents to Dr Wei Tan via email ([email protected]).
- cover letter
- Two academic referees
- Representative publications list
Only applications submitted to the International Office and registered on the scholarship website before January 6, 2020, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below