Mazars is awarding bursaries to brilliant students who display competitive academic potential and a strong motivation towards a possible career at Mazars. These bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing their studies towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate SAICA accredited degree at a SAICA accredited tertiary institution.
Successful applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Undergo a 3-year SAICA TIPP Training Contract (Articles) with Mazars
- Submit their academic results at the end of each semester
- Participate in vacation work at Mazars
- Attend social functions held by the company (only if attendance is required)
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
The following are the requirements for the bursary:
- Must be a citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa
- A full-time student or intends to study a SAICA-accredited degree at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution (at undergraduate or postgraduate level)
Priority will be given to applicants with strong academic potential and proven need for financial assistance.
READ: Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Bursary 2020-2021
How to Apply and Application Details
The bursary application will be done on https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/MAZ200720-2 by clicking the “apply” button at the bottom section of the webpage.
All applicants must register first before they can proceed to apply for the bursary.
Attach the following with your application form.
- A certified copy of an ID
- Curriculum vitae
- Full academic transcripts
- Motivational letter
READ: Compensation Fund Bursary 2021
The application will end on 31 October 2020, any application submitted later will not be accepted.
For any queries regarding this bursary program, visit here.