Here is all the information you need on the Majuba TVET College College online and hardcopy application form 2020/2021. This article will guide you on how to apply successfully into the college and provide you with the links for hardcopy and online application.
The management of Majuba TVET College has commenced the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. This article is going to contain the details on Majuba TVET College application form and the admission requirements for the college diploma and undergraduate courses.
All eligible students are invited to apply for the institution admission. Check the Majuba TVET College admission requirements before you proceed with the online or hardcopy admission application.
MAJUBA TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS
Students are to pre-enrol for the annual program for the following academic year at the end of each year by obtaining an admission form. Students are to attach non-refundable evidence of payment of the registration fee. For the registration, students are to go with a certified copy of their latest ID and latest school report or certificate.
Majuba TVET College Online Application Procedure
- Students can apply for admission online through the Majuba TVET College Online Application portal using the link provided below this post OR Visit the college campus to book online appointment application session. With the online application, you can track your application anywhere and anytime.
- You can apply for the admission online using your smartphone/tablet/PC via the student i-Enabler. You will log in with your PIN and student number.
- You are to apply for admission for the current and next level of your application, for example, If you are currently enrolled for BM N3, then you must apply for admission to BM N4 and BM N3 together
- Upload all the required documents so that your admission application can be processed by the administrative department.
- You have to pay all the necessary fees for your application to be processed.
Below is the Majuba TVET College application and registration flowchart:
MAJUBA TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The amount applicant will pay for the application fee is on the application form. Make sure you fill the application form completely to be considered for admission.
MAJUBA TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All students starting a new programme must submit the below-required certified documents together with their application form:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document OR Proof of application for new ID/Passport
- Latest Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements that are not older than 3 months
The above documents are to be scanned and uploaded with the application form before the admission closing date. Any documents submitted after the closing date will not be eligible for admission.
Together with the above documents, international students are to attach the following documents:
- Study Permit that is valid for the duration of the study period
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- International Passport
Majuba TVET College Online Application
To apply for the college admission, applicants are to visit http://majuba.coltech.co.za/Follow SchoolGist