All college has a minimum requirement a student must meet before he/she can be eligible for admission likewise UL. This post contains the King Hintsa TVET College admission requirements.
There are certain requirement a student must meet to be eligible for admission at the King Hintsa TVET College. It is very important for applicants to know their course minimum requirements before they proceed to apply for admission at UL. This post will contain all KH TVET College admission requirements including the king Hintsa TVET College.
KING HINTSA TVET COLLEGE DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
1. NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (VOCATIONAL) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Level 2 – Grade 9 or Level 1
- Level 3 – Level 2 qualification
- Level 4 – Level 3 qualification
2. REPORT 191 ENGINEERING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
- A Senior Certificate, with at least three instructional offerings which are applicable to the instructional offerings chosen by the candidate for the programme; or
- An equivalent qualification
- Proceed to the next level only when the previous level has been successfully completed i.e. N4 for N5, etc.
To qualify for a National Diploma, students need to obtain and complete 18 months of relevant practical experience.
3. REPORT191 BUSINESS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- NSC / N3 / Grade 12 for N4
- N4 for N5
- N5 for N6 An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
4. SHORT COURSES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- There are no formal entry requirements and class sizes are from 10 with a maximum of 20.