Application is now open for students that want to apply for Jones & Wagener Bursary Scheme for Civil Engineering Students in South Africa 2020/2021. Study at the Jones & Wagener in South Africa.
Jones & Wagener is offering bursaries to Civil Engineering students in South Africa. The bursary will cover students minimum university tuition fees and accommodation and a limited textbook allowance might be included.
Jones & Wagener is providing funds for students that are well-motivated and talented in engineering and science who want to work for an innovative and progressive company.
This bursary is one of the best bursary available. This article will provide you with details on the application process and requirements.
JONES & WAGENER BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
The bursary is awarded to candidates using the following criteria:
- The bursary is open for South African students
- Current South African tertiary students and Grade 12 scholars can apply for the bursary.
- The award of bursaries will be awarded to applicants based on academic merit, financial need and company-specific considerations.
- Applicants must have more than 70% in both Maths and Physical Science to be eligible.
- Jones & Wagener is required to implement Black Economic Empowerment and therefore bursaries will be awarded to reflect the population composition of South Africa.
- Applicants must show proof of proficiency in English.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can apply using the bursary website www.jaws.co.za. Fill the application form and send it to the Bursary Administrator at the Jones & Wagener preferably by email to bursaries-at-jaws.co.za or send by post to PO Box 1434, Rivonia, 2128.
Make sure the form is filled correctly and all the required documents are attached to it.Follow SchoolGist