Application is now open for students from developing countries to apply for 2020/2021 ITH Scholarships for Developing Countries and study in Austria. The Austrian Developing Cooperation in Austria is inviting students to apply for scholarship.
The Tourism School of Salzburg is a very reputable vocational school with an outstanding international reputation and a long tradition. They specify in training future entrepreneurs and employees according to what the international tourism and leisure industry needs.
ITH SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Successful applicants will benefit from the following; tuition fee, accommodation fee, flight ticket to Salzburg and back to the home country, health insurance, feeding, excursion (except field trip to ITB Berlin) and €205 allowance every month.
ITH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Application is open to ADC’s priority countries and other developing countries. The ADC priority countries are Ethiopia, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Bhutan, Palestinian Territories, Georgia, and Armenia.
The developing countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Korea, Dem Rep., Kyrgyz Republic, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Kosovo, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zambia, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Zimbabwe Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Fiji, Gabon, Grenada, Hungry, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Namibia, Palau, Panama, Peru, Romania, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu and Venezuela
- Minimum 1 year of continuous and fulfilling service (including probation) with the nominating agency at the time of application;
- Must have completed at least Class XII or equivalent
- An internationally recognised credential demonstrating English competence (TOEFL, Cambridge, or equivalent) is required.
ITH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are to send their applications directly to the Institute via post. Applicants should provide all admission requirements. Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted before May 1, 2020, will be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below