Application is now open for all students that want to apply for the ISFAP Bursary for South African Students in Turkey 2020/2021.
ISFAP is calling on all eligible South Afric students to apply for the 2020/2021 bursary application to study in Turkey. The bursary is funded through the contributions of donors from the public and private sector. ISFAP will take care of the first-year undergraduate’s students in 2021, not all the applicants will get the fund.
The bursary will take care of all successful candidates tuition, study materials, accommodation, meals and a monthly stipend. They will also get support and an on-campus ISFAP programme manager.
ISFAP BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Below are the criteria for the bursary selection:
- High academic achievement
- Must have been accepted into an ISFAP partner university for the relevant degree programme
- Donor requirements
- Students starting a first degree in 2021
- Funding availability
ISFAP BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should fill the online application form and all the required documents must be uploaded with the application form. Any application form with no or incomplete supporting documents will not be eligible for the bursary.
- After application, the application will be screened to see if it meet the ISFAP criteria. Applicants will be updated on the outcome of their application.