Investec bank bursaries are for full-time students who want to continue their education towards an undergraduate degree in relevant to financial services courses and key industries such as Commerce, Business Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a Commercial LLB.
Investec Bank CSI Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Proven financial need
- Good academic merit
- Full-time undergraduate students studying Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BCom Informatics, BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology, BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology, BIS-Bachelor of Information Science, Business Science, Science and Mathematics and Engineering or Commercial LLB
- Applicants studying Actuarial Science, can apply for the Investec bursary if they will be in their 2nd year of study next year. This opportunity is not for Actuarial Science students going into their 1st year of study next year.
- First-year Actuarial Science students already at public university
- Currently in Grade 12 and already have a National Senior certificate with minimum 50% in all of the subjects, with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English
Note: Changing of degree program after submitting your application form may lead to cancellation of your bursary if already granted.
How to Apply and Application Details
- Applications is online, clicking here.
- Application can also be done at Leaply
- The following documents are to accompany your application form:
- South African ID
- Grade 11 results, this year’s June results, official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written), for tertiary students
- Any parent/guardian proof of income (letter from employer, sworn statement or tax return statement stating income, financial statements for self-employed parent/guardian)
- Sworn affidavits, if parent/guardian is unemployed
- Death certificates, if parent/guardian is deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
Applications open from 01 April to 30 September
Post: Private Bag X16 Braamfontein, 2017
Address: 10B Clamart Road Richmond Johannesburg, 2092
Tel: 011 482-1501
Fax: 086 567-5604 / 086-563-7495
Email: [email protected]