Application is now open for students that want to apply for the Presidential Funding for International Students in USA 2020/2021. This is an opportunity to study at Point Park University in the USA.
The Presidential Funding for International Students is awarded to students based on merit. This scholarship is open for all international students that want to study at Point Park University. This award is to lessen the burden of tuition fees on students, it is not a full scholarship.
Point Park University was established in 1933 as a small business training college. It is a liberal arts university. The university operates four schools offering more than 100 undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses across many fields.
This scholarship is a prestigious one, the program aim to provide assistance for students that might have difficulty in paying the tuition fee. You will find all the information you need on the scholarship application below.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Students are awarded this scholarship using the following criteria:
- It is open to all international students.
- Applicants that want to study an undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Applicants must be an undergraduate freshman (full-time)
- Candidates must have either GPA 3.9 and SAT 1250/ACT 26 OR GPA 3.8 and SAT 1290/ACT 27 OR GPA 3.7 and SAT 1320/ACT 28
- Must meet University’s standard academic progress policy to retain the award
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the course applied to.
- Applicants whose home language is not English will have to prove proficiency in English by obtaining a minimum of 500 in TOEFL or IELTS with the minimum score of minimum 6.0.
The scholarship is going to provide a sum of $19,000 for successful applicants.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must have applied for admission into an undergraduate course at Point Park University. Once the student admission application is successful, such student can then proceed to apply for the scholarship.
Below are the required documents you need to apply for the scholarship:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- International passport
The application for this award is open.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below