Application is now open for all students that want to apply for the International Postdoctoral Scholarship in Viral Immunology. Sweden 2020/2021. This is an opportunity to study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship in Viral Immunology is open for all international students that want to study a postdoctoral programme at the Karolinska Institute. The institution was established in 1810 and it is one of the best medical universities in the world.
The programme focuses on human health and prepares students for either doctoral research in toxicology-related fields. This institute offers many international career opportunities for graduates.
Karolinska Institute will provide a tax-free amount and it is set for twelve months at a time in the form of salary. The institute vision is to contribute greatly to human health and interact with the community through research and education.
This scholarship is one of the best medical scholarship available. This article will provide you with details on the application process and requirements.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The scholarship is awarded to candidates using the following criteria:
- Open for all international students.
- Students must be applying for a postdoctoral degree program in Viral Immunology.
- Applicants must have obtained a doctorate or a foreign degree that is equivalent to a doctorate.
- A strong background in studies of human T cell biology in viral infections is required.
- Applicants must have an academic degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher in the intended field of study. Generally, a master’s degree is a de facto requirement.
- Applicants must meet the English requirements of the course.
HOW TO APPLY
To be eligible for the programme, applicants must have take admission in a postdoctoral degree program at the Institute. After that, they should proceed to apply through the online portal for the scholarship.
The application must include the following supporting documents:
- Applicants should submit a complete curriculum vitae, which will include the date of the thesis defence, title of the thesis, previous academic positions, academic title, current position, academic distinctions, and committee work
- A complete list of publications
- A summary of current work
The closing date for the scholarship us July 24, 2020. Any application submitted later will not be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below