Application for eligible students that want to apply for the 2020/2021 UIC Barcelona International Excellence Scholarship in Spain. Admission is open at the UIC Barcelona in Spain.
This scholarship is going to take care of 20% of the recipients academic fees for all the eligible courses. Students can apply for the admission at the UIC Barcelona to be eligible for this scholarship programme. Application is now open for all students that want to apply in the 2020/2021 application exercise.
UIC Barcelona is a high ranking higher education institution with more than 6,000 students on its campus. The institution offers a wide range of courses that prepare students for the professional workforce. This institution has one of the highest numbers of international students in Spain.
The scholarship is one of the prestigious scholarship available for international students. Below, we will provide you with all the information you need on the UIC Barcelona scholarship and how to apply.
UIC BARCELONA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY FIELD
Below are the field eligible for the award;
- Business Administration and Management
Below are the criteria used for selecting eligible applicants:
- Open to applicants all over the world
- Must be international students
- An average grade of 8 or higher in their second to last year of secondary education (IB, GCSE, IGCSE and foreign education systems), depending on conversion to the Spanish system.
- Must pass the UIC Barcelona entrance exam corresponding to the degree that will benefit from the program.
- Must have been offered admission into a programme at UIC Barcelona and have paid to reserve a place.
- Meet the admission requirements of the course applied to
- Meet the language requirements of the course applied to
UIC BARCELONA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Only applicants who have been offered admission into a course will be eligible to apply for this application.
The application must include:
- The following are the required documents each applicant must submit to be eligible for this award: Pre-qualification degree, certificates of English language proficiency, copies of academic transcripts, a statement and a copy of passport.
The closing date for this award is November 15, 2020. All applicants must submit their application before the due date.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below