Here is an international award at the University of Southern Maine in USA for 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Maine in the USA for candidates in USA and other parts of the world.
The grant is for candidates that want to undertake master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the University of Southern Maine for the academic year 2020-2021. Up to $3,000 is available for successful applicants.
In the University of Southern Maine space is available for both baccalaureate and master’s degree programs as well as doctoral programs in Public Policy and School Psychology. Ther are just two schools in the state of Maine that offers an ABET accredited Computer Science degree program.
This scholarship is one of the most prestigious all over the world and aims at providing the best education and provides help for students.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from the USA and all over the world.
- Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject.
- To be considered for this education award, candidates are to apply for the matriculated in a master’s or doctoral degree at USM, have a good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or more, enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits per semester and must have submitted the FAFSA (US citizens only are to complete).
- To take part in this program, candidates must meet the general requirements of English language ability.
- For being admitted in the postgraduate and doctoral degree program, candidates are expected to maintain good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or more and check the entry requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be a part of this educational program, claimants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Southern Maine. After being a university student, seekers can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- It is compulsory to attach your high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or HiSET, personal statement (essay), recommendations, individual talents, and activities.
- Only applications that have been submitted their documents (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below