All international students are invited to apply for the HP Women in Cyber Security Funding in Australia 2020/2022. Here is an opportunity to study at the University of Queensland, Australia.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist female students that want to study Cybersecurity with their tuition fees so that they can obtain high-quality education in the field at the University of Queensland. All successful applicants will receive a grant of $20,000 every year to cover the tuition fees.
Due to outstanding research and the quality of education, the University of Queensland has a good reputation all over the world. The institution has many national teaching award. It is a diversified student environment with 53,600 students from more than 135 countries. The institution made it to the top 100 universities in the world.
Below are other details you will need for the scholarship application.
CYBER SECURITY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
The scholarship is awarded based on the following criteria:
- Available for both domestic and international students.
- Students applying for Postgraduate degree programme in cybersecurity.
- Must submit an application form to the associate dean on/before the closing date for applications;
- Must a female student
- Be enrolled or intends to enrol full-time in at least #8 per semester in the master of cybersecurity; and
- Student must not hold another scholarship that the associate dean considers to be similar.
- All the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree programme to get direct entry into a postgraduate programme at the university.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
CYBER SECURITY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Together with the application form, applicants are to submit a cover letter, resume, any studies report (if applicable), or any other reports or qualifications (if applicable) (one PDF file).
Only applications that have been submitted with the International Office and registered on the official scholarship website before July 10, 2020 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below