The application to Mangosuthu University of Technology, MUT is now open for interested applicants. You can now apply for MUT admission. This article will put you through on how to apply for MUT admission.
All students willing to apply for MUT admission are to submit their application through the Central Applications Office (CAO). You can use this method to apply for more than one program at the institution with one application form and paying just a single application fee. While paying for the CAO application fee, you are to use the unique number on the CAO form as the reference. It is advisable for you to choose MUT as your first choice in the form.
You can download the CAO application form on the institution website to apply for Mangosuthu University of Technology, MUT admission. You can also apply for admission online using the site.
Apply for MUT Admission Online
- Download admission form or apply for admission directly on the CAO website.
- Click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the process.
- Use the CAO number that appears in a tear-off slip on the CAO application form as a reference to pay for your application form.
- Attach all supporting documents to your application form and submit it.
- Make sure you fill the form correctly before you submit.
Checking the progress of your MUT application
MUT Application Closing Dates
Below are the closing dates for admission application in each faculty. Any application form submitted after the closing date will not be considered for admission.
Faculty of Engineering: First semester applications – 30 September
Faculty of Engineering: Second-semester applications – 31 May
Faculty of Natural Sciences: 30 September
Analytical Chemistry: Second-semester applications – 31 May
Faculty of Management Sciences: 30 September
Any applications submitted after 30 September will attract a late application fee determined by the CAO.Follow SchoolGist