The application for the 2020/2021 Holland Government funding for International Students in Netherlands is now open to interested applicants. Entry is now open for Holland Government in Netherlands.
The Holland Award is for international students who are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions. The program is a Netherlands’ national programme that aimed to raise the profile of the Dutch higher education and also to encourage the mobility of students into and out of Netherlands.
This program will support successful applicants first-year degree program. The program is one of the most prosperous you can apply to.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020, or May 1, 2020
The successful applicants of the program will have access to € 5,000.
HOLLAND GOVERNMENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
The winners of the scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- It is open for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and going to apply for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions. You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HOLLAND GOVERNMENT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
If you are interested to apply for the opportunity then you may check the both given link for the more information required:
- Applicants must gain admission in one of the institutions below to be eligible for the program.
Participating in research universities there are 15 Dutch research universities participating in the Holland funding for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Participating universities of applied sciences there are 22 Dutch universities of applied sciences that are participating in the Holland funding for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- To considered for this application, the applicants will be asked to submit supporting documents which might be required by the institution.
- Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
Only applications submitted with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before February 1, 2020, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment belowFollow SchoolGist