Application is now open for students that want to apply for the 2020/2021 H J Hopkins Postgraduate Scholarship for Civil Engineering students in New Zealand. This scholarship is giving students the opportunity to study at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
This scholarship is open for all eligible New Zealand and international students to undertake a postgraduate programme in Civil Engineering at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
The University of Canterbury is a prestigious university ranked among the top 400 universities in the world. It is an independent university and began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings.
Find out more on the scholarship eligibility, application process and worth below.
H J HOPKINS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY AND WORTH
Recipient of the scholarship will be selected using the following criteria:
- It is open to aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Applying for a Masters and PhD degree coursework in Civil Engineering.
- To be eligible for this award, the applicant must have enrolled for a ME or PhD degree in the Department of Civil and Natural Resources Engineering at the University of Canterbury, The scholarship shall be tenable for a period of up to 18 months (for ME) or up to 3 years (for PhD).
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the course they are applying for to be eligible for this award.
- To study at UC, aspirants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
The H J Hopkins Scholarship successful grantee will get an amount worth up to $5,000.
H J HOPKINS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The application must include:
- You are to submit the following with your scholarship application form; copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
The closing date for the H J Hopkins Scholarship is October 15, 2020. Only application submitted before the closing date will be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below