The application for the Global Engagement Scholarships for International Students in the USA is now available online – 2019/2020 Entry at the Indiana University in the USA.
The Global Engagement Scholarship is a very competitive and merit-based program. Limited number is awarded by IU every year to support international applicant (non-USA. citizen) to study course at the undergraduate level. For 2020 fall, Indiana University is now offering the merit-based awards which range from $1,000 to $11,000 per year.
Indiana University (IU) is a private University founded January 20, 1890, in the United States. IU gives students the opportunity to choose the best option out of more than 200 majors through its 13 schools.
A degree from Indiana University is well recognized all over the world. UI multi-campus system makes it possible for students to receive IU education without travelling far. More than 125 academic programs are also made available to student worldwide through IU online.
The University has 2 core campuses and 7 other regional campuses which makes it a total of nine different campuses. Each of the campus offers an accredited four years degree program.
This scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships offers all over the world. Its aim is to create a global network of future leaders that will improve the lives of others.
The scholarship is granted to individuals around the world based on the following criteria:
- The applications are open to all nationalities.
- The program is available for students that want to study an undergraduate course in any study area.
- Candidate must be a freshman international students that have the highest academic quality.
- Student must have obtained a diploma from an accredited higher institution.
- Nonnative English-speaking international student applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency.
- Only the test scores received from the testing agency will be used for granting of scholarship and admission processes.
GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You don’t need a separate application to apply for this scholarship, you must provide all the admission materials by the deadline.
The first step you need to take to become a student at IU Bloomington is to initiate and implement the admission process.
Application must include:
- Students must upload the following documents on Atlas to complete the application; Secondary school academic records, either SAT/ACT or TOEFL scores, Demonstration of English proficiency, Official Transcripts, and Letters of recommendation.
- Only applicants that have submitted their application (with the International Office and have registered on the scholarship website) before February 1, 2020, will be considered for admission.
Click here for more information OR get to us by leaving a comment below