The Gast Bursary is now open for all eligible interested applicants. This article contains the details on how to apply for Gast bursary.
Gast was founded in Pretoria, South Africa in 1961. The company started with manufacturing waterproofing coatings for dams and reservoirs now they provide numerous other services within the Civil & Construction industries.
Gast offers a bursary for students that have a good academic record, and those who are interested in becoming part of the growing Gast team.
Bursaries are offered to students in the following fields of study (B Eng/ BSc/ B Tech qualifications):
- Building/ Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
The bursary will take care of students following expenses:
- Registration fees
- Exam fees
- Prescribed textbooks
- Travelling expenses
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for this bursary:
- Must be a South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Completed Matric with Science and Mathematics,
- Studying (or intend on studying) full-time in any of the aforementioned fields/ qualifications,
- Studying (or accepted to study) at a recognised South African university/ university of technology,
- Must achieve and maintain a minimum average of 70%.
All students that meet the above requirements should send their application form to this email: [email protected]
Attach the following supporting documents together with your application form.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- ID document,
- Proof of university enrollment/ acceptance into your selected field of study,
- Last academic results,
- Proof of any other qualifications,
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 012 660 1616
Email: [email protected]
There is no closing date, the bursary is open all year round.