Application is now open for all students that want to apply for the Full Sail STEM Scholarship.
The Full Sail STEM Scholarship is an international grant that provides support for future international science, technology, engineering, and math professionals globally. The scholarship worth is up to $5,000 for the tuition of a campus degree program.
Full Sail scholarship is cannot be transferred nor has redeemed cash value but can be used with other Full Sail University scholarship programs. Students will receive the fund throughout their student’s academic years and will be divided equally between semesters. This scholarship fund is limited and will remain available until there is no space. If a student changes his/her degree programme, the scholarship will stop, has interrupted training or changes student status.
Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility
To be considered for a Full STEM Scholarship the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Write an original 250-word essay on “How My Full Sail Education Will Prepare Me for a STEM Career” before the first day of class
- Be a non-US citizen or non-permanent resident
- Meet the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University campus degree program
How to Apply and Application Details
- To apply, please contact your admissions representative at 800.226.7625.
- Submit your application to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee before the desired start date.
- Attend an interview with the Admissions representative.
- Applicants’ submitted essays will be evaluated based on criteria including originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
- Successful applicants will be contacted before the start of their degree program.
The scholarship is open until funds and bursary slots finishes.
Address: 3300 University Boulevard Winter Park, Florida 32792
RELATED POST: OMIG Imfundo Trust Scholarship